A base addon for configuring popular styling tools in Webpack
npm install @storybook/addon-styling-webpack
Downloads per week
Made by Storybook
Readme View on GitHub
Get started in Storybook 7 faster with popular styling tools.
- 🤖 Zero-config for popular tools through codemods.
- 🧩 Configuration templates for popular tools
- ⚡️ Options for CSS modules, PostCSS, Sass, Less, and Vanilla-extract
🏁 Getting Started
To get started, install the package using the Storybook CLI
pnpm dlx storybook@latest add @storybook/addon-styling-webpack
yarn dlx storybook@latest add @storybook/addon-styling-webpack
npx storybook@latest add @storybook/addon-styling-webpack
If you'd like to contribute to this addon, THANK YOU, I'd love your help 🙏
📝 Development scripts
pnpm buildbuild and package your addon code
🌲 Branch structure
- next - the
nextversion on npm, and the development branch where most work occurs
- main - the
latestversion on npm and the stable version that most users use
🚀 Release process
- All PRs should target the
nextbranch, which depends on the
nextversion of Storybook.
- When merged, a new version of this package will be released on the
- If the change contains a bugfix that needs to be patched back to the stable version, please note that in PR description.
- PRs labeled
pickwill get cherry-picked back to the
mainbranch and will generate a release on the