This project is a component development environment that integrates the latest version of Storybook (6.2) with Tailwind (via `@storybook/addon-postcss`), TailwindCSS JIT compilation, and Webpack 5.
npm install scentra
Downloads per week
Readme View on GitHub
TailwindCSS Storybook React Starter
This project is a component development environment that integrates the latest version of Storybook (6.2) with Tailwind (via
@storybook/addon-postcss), TailwindCSS JIT compilation, and Webpack 5.
Storybook is a tool for developing UI components in isolation using React (or any other UI framework supported by Storybook). Tailwind is a utility-first CSS framework that generates classes that can be composed to implement any design. Together, these libraries create a robust development environment that enables developers to rapidly implement UI components, no matter the complexity, in isolation with the advantage of atomic composability via Tailwind's utility classes.
- Support for the latest Storybook features
- Sub-second updates with TailwindCSS JIT
- Tailwind IntelliSense support
- CSS nesting rules
- Automatic Storybook deployment to GitHub pages via GitHub Actions
> yarn install > yarn storybook
- Extend the base Tailwind configuration to your liking
- Build & publish your components with the bundler of your choice
- Add a testing framework
- Implement a CI/CD pipeline with tools like Chromatic