Storybook is a community-oriented open source project that welcomes contributions. Some of our most popular features started with a developer wanting to solve a problem for themselves.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as contributors and maintainers pledge to making participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation. Continue reading our contributor covenant »
- RFC process for authoring feature requests
- Code for features and bug fixes
- Frameworks to get started with a new framework
- Documentation for documentation improvements, typos, and clarifications
- Examples for new snippets and examples
- Addons for new addons